Lakeland R-III Mask Policy - 2021/2022 School Year
- Masks are recommended but not required for students and staff the start of the 2021-2022 school year.
- If 10% or more of the school population tests positive or is on quarantine due to close contact masks will be required for all students, faculty, and staff. The mandate will remain in place until the quarantine percentage drops below 4% for 2 consecutive weeks.
- The CDC has issued a mandate that all people on public transportation, including school buses, must be masked.
- The district will revise practices based on any local, state, or federal mandates.
- The masking policy will be reviewed monthly by the Lakeland Board of Education.
The district's COVID-19 Guidelines and Protocols document can be found at this link: http://lakelandmo.apptegy.us/o...
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Lakeland R-III School District